The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the Forex market, is the world’s most liquid market where currencies are traded in pairs. Traders operate in major financial centres such as London, Hong Kong and New York to keep the Forex market operating throughout the weekday.
- The leverage ratio for Forex is the same as your account leverage.
- Spread and Swap is changed with the market. As a result, we will not notice you on any real-time changes.
- All pending orders will not be cancelled during weekend or public holiday.
- If your margin drop below 50%, we will force to close all your position. Margin call ratio will be adjusted according to market.
- To unlock your position, please make sure that you have enough margin to manage the position.