The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the Forex market, is the world’s most liquid market where currencies are traded in pairs. Traders operate in major financial centres such as London, Hong Kong and New York to keep the Forex market operating throughout the weekday.
SWAP FREE INSTRUMENTS
Swap free instruments do not pay or earn swap or interest on any trades.
KVB PRIME may, at its discretion, updates fees relating to swap free instruments from time to time.
KVB PRIME reserves the right to revoke swap free status without having to provide reasoning for this.
If KVB PRIME detects that a swap free instruments is being abused by taking advantage of not paying swaps, in the form of, but not limited to fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, carry trades, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activities with the usage of a swap free instruments, then we reserve the right to take immediate action in the form of:
- ① Revoking Swap free privilege to all live trading accounts that are under suspicion of exploitation,
- ② Correction and recovery of accrued swaps and related accrued interest expenses and/or costs pertaining to and all of the client’s trading accounts for the period which the instruments were swap free,
- ③ Termination of the client agreement.
- The leverage ratio for Forex is the same as your account leverage.
- Spread and Swap is changed with the market. As a result, we will not notice you on any real-time changes.
- All pending order will be cancelled during weekend or public holiday.
- If your margin drop below 50%, we will force to close all your position. Margin call ratio will be adjusted according to market.
- To unlock your position, please make sure that you have enough margin to manage the position.